Original Tommy's World-Famous Chili Cheese Dip
Get the party started with Original Tommy's Layered Chili Cheese Dip! This irresistible recipe is the perfect way to add flavor & spice to any celebration. With our World-Famous Chili, melted Mexican-blend cheese, smooth, rich cream cheese layer, fresh-tasting salsa, our famous yellow Cascabella Peppers and more, this dip is sure to be a hit with everyone at your gathering. Whether you're a fan of football or just a fan of good food, Original Tommy's Chili Cheese Dip is the perfect way to get your game on!
- 12" Cast Iron Skillet OR similar sized oven-safe baking dish
- 32 oz Original Tommy's World-Famous Chili (freeze any extra, leftovers)
- 1 package 8oz Cream Cheese softened
- 2 cups Salsa
- 1 cup Mexican-blend Cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup Green Onion diced
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup Cascabella Peppers sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- In the cast iron skillet, OR any similarly sized oven-safe baking dish, press softened cream cheese evenly on the bottom of the skillet/dish
- Spread the salsa evenly on top of the cream cheese
- Pour Original Tommy's World-Famous Chili generously on top of the salsa
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the chili
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbling and melted
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the sliced yellow Cascabella Peppers, diced Tomatoes, chopped Cilantro and diced Green Onion on top of the cheese
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips, enjoy!
You can modify the layers and add more or less of each, based on your personal preference. Enjoy!